Skip to main content

Alpha Gam in the Neighborhood’s “Live with Purpose”


You may have heard that Alpha Gamma Delta announced new tag line of “Live with Purpose”, which if you really think about it, is extremely empowering. Whether you have just graduated from college or you’ve been out for years, you have probably experienced a time in your life that you just are living day to day, week to week and so on. We can get caught up in getting things done and just getting through, we sometimes forget to make sure we are making the most of life. That life is meant to be a journey and every moment can have purpose. So when Alpha Gamma Delta came out with “Live with Purpose”, it struck home with so many sisters.

At our November Alpha Gam in the Neighborhood events, we asked what “Live with Purpose” meant to our members…

  • Quit trying to be Super Woman (career, wife, mom, daughter and friend). Instead prioritize what was important, simplify and enjoy life. - Cathy
  • Focus on what I want to do with my career. I am a teacher and have an opportunity to impact hundreds of student’s lives. This powerful statement makes me want to stand up and do more to make a difference. – Erin
  • A great guiding statement to help make good choices. With the changes in my life, it makes me think about the decisions I am making. – Laurel
  • Making the things we do count and making our relationships with people in our lives more meaningful. Further-more, cherish and nurture friendships with a chosen few. – Judy
  • Living Life loving, laughing and being the best me I can be! - Katherine
  • Making great bonds with my new east coast sisters, helping those in need, less fortunate and nursing people back to health. - Diane


If you haven’t had a chance to learn about Alpha Gamma Delta’s brand changes, visit AlphaGammaDelta.org.

Comments